Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine Leis

I'm so exhausted by our weather on the east coast.
We've been reading and preparing for our 12 to 20 inches of snow.
We started Friday around late afternoon and have been hit like a bowl full of frosting.
So, I've been reading up on some of my favorite blogs and found
one of my favorites Make and Takes before heading over to Craftzine.

I love Marie LeBaron's Valentine Leis.
Her idea on taking some simple home materials that you have lying around and transforming them into a fun and cheerful Valentine's Day love accessory is perfect!
Fly, skip, or hop on over Here or Here and find nifty, cute, and crafty ideas for Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. we got LOTS of snow as well..25 inches or so! but i loved it...

    however, i am also read for spring!

    ReplyDelete