Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dr. Seuss Fun!

I have been so busy with a toddler breaking her leg, family over for entertaining, day care, and planning for the holidays. Being a mother never ceases to amaze me! I have been thinking about boys for the past couple of weeks. Miss P is my love but I just seem to have little men on my mind! I found so many cute party ideas centered around Dr. Seuss! Who doesn't love, love, love, Dr. Seuss?




I found these cuties on etsy at Beanzie Bee's I just love the idea of twins or siblings wearing a creative shirt that keeps with the theme!




And to make sure guests know your theme and are ready for fun take a look at seeshellsdesigns for amazing Cat in the Hat invites!








If your hosting a baby shower this diaper cake from Diaper Cake Divas would be such a hoot!


What about the sweets! Look at these creative lollipop's from sugarplumtreats the lollipop's come with a cute wrapping in your choice of theme! I love that!


I saved this for last! I searched through yahoo.com images for Dr. Seuss inspiration and found these! I love the fact that a Dr. Seuss party could be for both girls and boys, baby shower, or just a party for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment