Monday, October 19, 2009

Autumn ♥

Oh, how the leaves turn! I just love the foliage and the warm crisp colors. I just always dream of the chilled air, a warm fireplace, and a cozy blanky.


I found these adorable place cards at Little Retreats. I just love the creativity with the paper and design.






These cookies from Sugar & Flour. Have such detail and are perfect for Autumn and Thanksgiving!






And I just couldn't resist these notepads from Crown Bindery. These would be great as a favor for guests at party or dinner. A great way to hold lists, notes, or tid-bits while out and about!





I still can't believe its almost Halloween. I will need to post a picture of the costume I purchased for Miss P! I'm so excited, we will be the cats meow!

1 comment:

  1. I love those notepads, I may steal the idea for my daugther's second birthday party on November!

    ReplyDelete