Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall Foliage



{Photo's via autumn-pictures.com}

I love fall, the seasons are always another reason to feel a little more at peace, excited, and stressed all at the same time.

So besides my stresses, Miss P and the parentals will be headed to Longwood Gardens without me...just love the pile up of assignments and studying ahead. So I shall miss out but am totally psyched for the Army v. Navy game in December and Longwood Gardens visit with my chickadee in tow.
The holidays are just around the corner which means decorations, crafts, fun activities, games, and simply enjoying the gifts we have in our lives through everyday thanks it may be this way. Happy fall ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I love fall too!! I wish I lived somewhere where the season showed!! All the colorful leaves are sooooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete