Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baptism

I must say, I'm very much enjoying the world of blogging over parties, motherhood, children, and neat finds. August is over which is so nice for me considering my daughter 2nd birthday, my mother turning...30 again ;) and not to mention school for me and daycare for PBL. What a whirlwind! On a lighter note, here are photo's from a family baptism we held in Ohio a couple of weeks ago.


First,, I'll start by saying I love Better Bit of Butter Cookies found at betterbitofbutter which was kind enough to make these yummy and adorable cookies! L-O-V-E it!
With 4 women standing over a table, chairs, and one another (j/k) we had so much fun decorating for the boy of the hour, Mr. Alexander M. Alioto! My ♥ skips when I'm aroud that cutie! Gaddie and Tood at gaddieandtood was sweet to help me with designing these magic wands for all the kids. Such a hit!


We chowed down on the honeybakedham which was a feast made for an army! I usually don't eat like a little piggy, but I loved everything.

The decor was extremely precious. Thanks to four women in my family for using muscle and great taste in simple decor. Rock on!

My sweet cousing, his mother, my father, my aunt, and uncle. The baptism was simple, beautiful, and a great experience. My daughter has not been through the ordeal yet and don't know if it will ever happen. My family is technically Catholic but...we weren't raised with it in our home. We centered around family, we are Italian after all! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment